Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm a Pathetic Blogger

If there's an award for the most pathetic blogger, I'm sure I would win it. I love to read the blogs of my friends and family but for some reason I just can't keep up with my own. I guess I can just add it to the list of things I only do half-way. Other things on this list would be:
  • laundry - I hate the folding and putting away part
  • recipes - I have half of my favorite recipes typed into my computer and the other half just float around and I waste tons of time looking for them
  • photo albums - I only have about half of our photos in albums and I'm not even making them cute!
  • birthday cards - we made enough cards for the entire year and I have yet to send one out (we thought of you Kim, Ciarra, Grandpa, Susan, Nana, and Eden)
I could go on and on with this one but I think you get the idea. My only hope is that I will survive until graduation and then, maybe, my life will slow down a little. But on the brighter side of things, it is my birthday and so far the shoe fund is up to $155! All I can say is, new shoes always make me feel good. Now I just have to decide which ones to buy...

8 comments:

Shellie said...

You are going to get your shoes! Yeah! Happy Birthday Lisa. If I might add - you are incredible when it comes to meal planning, so I am shocked your recipes aren't perfectly placed. As far as I am concerned, you are the expert. You should add that to your list of things you do beautifully (among many other things).

Jenny M said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

I think the list of things that you DO complete and do well far outweigh your unfinished list. I was shocked to hear that bit about the recipes as well. So many of us women that aren't even doing the school thing like you with 3 children look to you when it comes to a successful homemaker and meal planner. Thank you for giving us something to work towards!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Lisa ! Have fun getting your new shoes...
Don't worry about the other things, I think you're great and I admire you for going to school and managing your family life.
Miss you.

Sherrie said...

I'm getting to know you better each day, and each day, I'm amazed at what you manage to accomplish. You're spinning something like 7 or 8 plates, and even though some might fall on occasion, they never break, and you just pick them up and keep on spinning. That's truly amazing.

Callie said...

Not like pharmacy school is a cakewalk- I would know! Believe me, it does get better out of school. You are amazing for doing all that AND being a mom! I could have never done that!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Aaron Waite said...

If Isaac blogged one tenth as good as he plays "World of Lamecraft" you'd have the sweetest blog known to man. It would be like a level 70 (ask Isaac).

Well it's been fun leaving a comment on your blog, back to "Halo 3".

Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carolyn said...

Lisa, I miss you!