Friday, July 11, 2008

It's About Time

So it's been awhile since I've blogged. It is about time that we let those of you who don't know(if there are any) that we are expecting baby #4 in mid-December. Everyone is beyond excited...it's amazing how excitement increases as kids get older. Our ultrasound in on Thursday and there's lot's of speculation going on. I think the consensus is that everyone wants a baby girl but every once in a while someone will say something about a boy. I would love a girl because it seems like she would just round out the family. However, I have had quite a few boy dreams and have a boy name that I feel pretty strong about. Everyone will just have to wait until Thursday afternoon at 3:30!

Here's a few things to think about as we all wait...

boys are fun because they...



and even let their brother join in the fun.



Girls, on the other hand, are fun because they don't like to get
THAT dirty so we don't even end up with a picture.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! I actually was on your blog last night just to see if by chance you wrote something. You hadn't... but I was thinking "I wonder if they will have another baby before she is done with school?" And WhaaLaa! I wake up to find it all came true. Awesome!

Amber said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I am so glad you commented now i have your blog to keep up on your fam! Can't wait to see what your baby is!

Amber

Callie said...

Congrats! You are a brave woman to have a baby during pharmacy school... braver than I! I am so happy for you! Good luck and hope it goes well.

Sherrie said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging! Can't wait till Thursday!

Jenny M said...

Jace told me your boys got really muddy, whoa, I agree completely!