Monday, October 13, 2008

The crazy hat that my mom knitted that was going to be for the baby

My mom knitted a hat that was supposed to be for the new baby, Ira. Me, Kai, and Owen were all laughing because the hat was pointy like a witch's hat. Me, Kai, and Owen all got pictures of us with the hat on. Since my mom isn't doing this, her one and only daughter is doing it. So, that means that Addie is doing it. My mom just taught me how to do it just a few minutes ago. Well, back with the pointy hat my mom knitted. I think my moms aunt Linda taut her when we went down to St.George. In this picture Owen is adjusting the hat I think. Maybe he isn't, who knows. The hat is back behind the couch.

1 comment:

Amber said...

hello addie!!! it's amber takemori! that is soo awesome you know how to blog!! i love the hat your mom knitted are you guys getting excited.. I bet you still can't even tell your mom is pregnant, she's so tiny all the time. hope all is well!! have fun with your new brother.
Amber