Sunday, October 12, 2008

Movie Night


I just looked at my blog and just realized that 66 days of being pregnant is not very long...it kind of made my day. I wanted to blog about our new tradition (hopefully). Thanks to an idea from some neighbors (thanks Maggie!) we started watching a 'special' movie every week, i.e. a movie that the kids haven't seen before. We pile into my bed with the laptop on my dresser, minus Isaac because he plays Friday night games with friends across the country. We started with The Sword in the Stone and it was a hit. Next we tried Casper which the kids liked because they thought it was scary but beware because it has the b word in it. Next we'll watch Hocus Pocus if we get it from the library otherwise we have Cool Runnings on hold as a backup. So far it's been great fun for the kids so I hope to keep it up.

No comments: