Friday, July 18, 2008

It's a...

Our ultrasound yesterday went well...the baby looks healthy and is growing right on schedule. And the most exciting part...it's a boy! Addie was a little disappointed but we looked through some newborn clothes when we got home and I think she's fine with it. Us girls will just have to stick together. The boys are very excited about another brother and now we just need to decide on a name. Any favorites you're willing to share? (They have to go with Klingonsmith so good luck!)

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

I love the name you are thinking about. Are you looking for middle name suggestions? James is Dalton's middle name, and sometimes I wish we had used it as a first name. You can reuse it as another middle name, it's my favorite. James.

Leslie said...

Hey guys!
I just found your blog from Danika's
Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting. And another boy- you and addie are really going to have to stick together. But how fun! So It sounds like things are going well for you guys. Tell your family hi for us. We miss you guys!
Leslie

Jenny M said...

Congratulations. I guess in my family I will just stick with myself.

Boy names are hard. I will have to keep thinking on that... Some of my personal favorites are: Jace, Evan, Lance, and Kyle. You are welcome to use any of those if you wish :)

Dana said...

Lisa, I can't believe you're back in the world of blogging. It's exciting to read about the happenings in your life. Congrats on having another boy. Like I told Isaac, I think you should have him on Dec. 11th..... it's a great day !!! =)
Too bad, we can't meet you at Yellowstone. We were totally planning on it, but I have to work and can't find anybody to cover. Hope you guys have fun !

Carolyn said...

Another boy! Well, someone sitting next to me suggests you name him:

Aaron Noble Klingonsmith

It's got a great ring to it.

I like the names Travis, Shadrach (Shad), Owen (oh, you have one of those already).